GitHub - AR-AI-copy-paste/mobile_application
CopyCat is a mobile application that allows users to remove the background from images using ML and transfer them directly to their computer with minimal effort. This mobile application is developer using Expo and React Native, coupled with Supabase for handling User Authentication as well as providing a real-time database.
CopyCat is a software suite that consists of a mobile application and a desktop application, which allows the users to take pictures and remove the background automatically, as well as extract text from images.
When coupled with the desktop application, users can transfer their scanned data directly to any software that allows pasting on their computers, without the need to use any 3rd party software.
- SupaBase: A real-time database used to store the users data, such as images, scanned text in order for them to be able to use them later. It is also used to handle user authentication.
- Web3Storage: Used in order to store the scanned images.
- Google Vision API: Used to label objects in the images, as well as detect 18+ images in order to block them and keep a friendly product. It is also used to scan text from images.
- U2Net: A machine learning model used in order to detect objects from the images and remove the background.
- Object Detection: Used to detect objects from images and remove backgrounds.
- Label Detection: All objects inside the images are labeled automatically, in order to allow to easily identify the later on.
- Text Extraction: Used to extract text from images.
- 18+ filter: Used to detect adult content in images, and block them in order to keep the product as safe as possible.
- Explore section: The explore section allows users to browse scans previously made by other users, making easier to reuse pre-made objects instead of making them from scratch.
- Pasting: Main feature of the product, this allows users to send directly their scanned data to any software as long as the desktop application is open.